5.02.2010

Catch up

How fast can I type, and how abbreviated can I make the last 6 weeks. Here we go peeps.....We moved in, started our business, unpacked boxes, met with advertisers, unpacked boxes, met w/clients, unpacked boxes, filled up a storage unite.....still unpacking boxes, made our first sale, and then another one and another one and still unpacking boxes. My precious father passed away on April 13th. Flew to Pa. on April 22nd to speak at a Women's retreat and visit w/many dear friends. Flew home. Woke up the next day and took the 'hub' to the airport so he could fly to Columbus, Ohio to visit w/his parents (his dad is not doing well.) Flew solo on a few appointments. Spent the weekend working on quotes, visiting w/my son and then......we visited Chuck Swindoll's church in Frisco, Texas. He was more than what I ever imagined. It was fabulous and I can't wait to take the 'hub' with me. Tomorrow, I go to another appointment solo, p/up the 'hub' @ the airport @ 3:05 followed by an evening appointment. More appointments Tuesday and Wednesday. Katie and Tim drive down on Wed. evening. Thursday morning we climb on (another) plane to take us to Seattle, Washington to attend my dad's memorial. To those of you that have sent cards and emails of sympathy....thank you so much. Amidst the chaos, God continues to be faithful. I'm thankful for your prayers. I look forward to sharing my story (s) about my dad at his memorial. When we get home on Mother's Day, we are to go to dinner w/the rest of the clan, Cortny and Rich (due in six weeks) and p/up Skully and Nacho as well. Hoping life settles down a bit....I can only hope :)

4 comments:

bagman said...

Great to see you at my favorite hangout the other morning. The place is not the same without you.

Vicki and Steve said...

I think it should have been your picture on the Van not another woman! HA :)) You look great and it is so good to hear about you guys again. Miss you!

Puff said...

love you momma and can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Julie W said...

Praying for your safe travel to Seattle. Looking forward to seeing you again SOON!