12.16.2009

One foot in front of the other


Some days are remembered only for your ability to put one foot in front of the other. You watch the clock waiting for night to fall so you can climb into your jammies, crawl into bed and know that tomorrow will be better. Today, I've looked @ my feet a lot. Willing them to move along....take me to the next task......perform, meet self-expectations, pretend (for the love you have of another), just 'criken' get through. I don't like today. It brought news that breaks my heart. As a matter of fact....this whole week has kinda 'stunk'. However, friends....are a breath of fresh air. Sometimes, only to remind you of something you knew but needed to claim @ that moment. "God never puts more on us then we can handle." What relief that brings. "Behold, I go forward but He is not there, And backward, but I cannot perceive Him; When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right, I cannot see Him. But He knows the way I take. When He has tried me I shall come forth as gold."

No comments: